- 24v 21 amp/hr Electric
- To turn on, pull the red On/Off switch out towards you.
- Toggle the black switch for forward and reverse.
- Grasp and twist the throttle.
- To turn the cart off, simply push the red button in.
- Emergency Stop – The red E-Stop button allows the user to immediately stop the progress of the cart.
- AutoLock – Automatically locks the wheels when the throttle is not being applied. This feature prevents the cart from rolling away from the user and also provides easy loading and unloading on inclines.
- HillSense – Allows the cart to be used safely on inclines and declines. The cart will travel at the speed set by the user, not by the incline or decline.
- SmoothStart – On acceleration, power is applied to the drive tires in a controlled manner ensuring a smooth start each time.
- Four Wheel Design – All Overland carts have at least four wheels to provide maximum stability.
Free Wheel Mode
If the battery runs out, the cart can be manually pushed the rest of the way home.