Wacker Neuson LTN6L Light Tower
The LTN series of narrow body light towers are ideally suited for illuminating general job sites, site prep, concrete pours, specialty events, parking lots, road work, and bridge work. A 30-foot adjustable tower rotates 360 degrees for optimum lighting flexibility. Quiet operation, the quietest in its class with sound levels as low as 67 dB(A) at 23 feet, offers maximum versatility for almost all applications. Large fuel tank allows for continuous lighting/run time.
- Elliptical light fixtures offer excellent job site illumination that is diffused and more uniform without the harsh spotlight effect of standard light fixtures.
- Full-length, lockable impact resistant plastic doors are rust and dent proof and also provide maximum accessibility for easy servicing.
- Four-point jack stands provide for easy leveling, stability on uneven terrain, and superior wind stability.
- Mast-mounted base winch can be cranked while the operator is standing (eliminates bending) for improved ergonomics and easy operation.
- Fully equipped highway-ready trailer offers a 2-inch ball hitch, 13-inch tires, four tie downs, DOT lighting, VIN number, and chains.
Features and Benefits
- Dimensions: 108.4 x 59.3 x 73.2 inches
- Operating Weight: 1693 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 1642 lbs
- Illumination Coverage at 5 fc: 12960 square feet
- Lamp Type: Metal Halide
- Mast Height: 30 ft
- Power: 6 kW
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Voltage: 120
- Generator Model: Brushless
- Generate Insulation: H Class
- Idle to Full Load: 10%
- Voltage Control: 6%
- Engine/Motor Manufacturer: Kohler
- Engine/Motor Type: Liquid-cooled 3-cylinder
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Displacement: 62.7 cubic feet
- Operating Performance: 10.7 hp
- RPM: 1800
- Rated Performance: ISO 3046 IFN
- Tank Capacity (Oil): 2.5 quarts
- Tank Capacity (Fuel): 32.5 gallons
- Fuel Consumption (Prime Load): 0.45 gallons/hour
- Runtime (Prime Load): 67 hours