Bluebird Seeders make turf renovation simple and effective. Our rear mounted seed hopper provides the best possible seed germination because the seed is dropped after the turf is tilled by the units delta blade. The seed drop agitator is a belt driven direct drive as opposed to units whose wheel driven front drop units can slip in wet conditions, leaving non-uniform seed patterns.
- 30 lbs. capacity polymer hopper features a site window and is mounted at the rear to ensure easier maneuverability and minimal seed damage during over seeding
- Seed gate is adjustable to accommodate a broad range of grass seed
- Ideal for contractors, rental shops and homeowners
- Designed to accommodate those smaller application requirements of golf courses and country clubs such as tees and cart path borders
- Frame construction of welded 10-Gauge steel
- Blade is delta blade reel with depth control
- Working/combing width of 22 in.
- Working depth has 6 presets, 1 in. to -1 in. at 0.25 in. increments plus transport height
- V-belt drive train system
- Spring loaded belt idler clutch mechanism
- Handle mounted bail with automatic safety declutching
- Quantity 30, 12-Gauge steel blades
- Unit is simple and intuitive to operator